Coach Edsall Radio Show - Wednesday @ 6p from Grille86 in Storrs Center | The Boneyard

Coach Edsall Radio Show - Wednesday @ 6p from Grille86 in Storrs Center

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I thought Joe D. did a good job on today's show. He seemed to have a good rapport with the players and HCRE, and I thought he came well prepared with good questions. BTW FDNY, thanks for your service in TX. I hope you're back safe and sound.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
HurricaneDave
Helpful show info and all; now here's a way to make oneself not so welcome with a first post. ;)
54txxl.jpg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Crap, I missed it. Dont see a replay out there. Hopefully StorrsSouth can be a hero again.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I unfortunately have a commitment at school every Wednesday at 6. Did RE say anything interesting this week? I would like to hear him speak in greater depth about the QB position, but I doubt that'll happen

Reaction Score
Someone let me know if there's still a problem. Plays on my Chrome browser.

I heard it live on TuneIn but link works for me (I only listened for first 10 seconds to check).

Reaction Score
I used to be able to listen to WTIC broadcasts live on the internet by simply clicking on "listen live". Now you can't just click and listen to Joe D interview Edsall. They want you to sign up, listen to an unending barrage of commercials, download an app that can "change things", do this and that and jump through one hoop after another and by the time your done with all of that some guy starts talking about the Freakin Cubs. No thanks. If this is about TIC or Joe D making money and that being more important than getting the word out to the fans as quickly and simply as possible then they can stick their Randy Edsall Show where the sun don't shine. I don't need it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom