Coach Diaco and the new Rb coach | The Boneyard

Coach Diaco and the new Rb coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Talked yesterday to Coach Diaco at the UConn Club Silent Auction about the hiring of the guy from William and Mary. Diaco seemed taken aback by the question and quickly denied that there had been any appointment and twice stated there had been no official news release on the matter. I was somewhat surprised by his reaction, since Desmond Conner had already mentioned it in his blog---after some others had picked up on it, and it was on the Boneyard. Diaco was uncomfortable with the topic and clearly did not want to talk about it. He then moved on to another subject.

Notwithstanding all of this, the reports out there make me pretty certain that an official announcement is imminent.

Otherwise, Coach Diaco was an engaging conversationalist as were the assistants who I was able to talk to. Always enjoy talking to Mike Foley, but also had some quality time with Coach Wolthausen, Coach Rearden, and "The Undertaker", Coach Brown. Great time all around.

Reaction Score
Talked yesterday to Coach Diaco at the UConn Club Silent Auction about the hiring of the guy from William and Mary. Diaco seemed taken aback by the question and quickly denied that there had been any appointment and twice stated there had been no official news release on the matter. I was somewhat surprised by his reaction, since Desmond Conner had already mentioned it in his blog---after some others had picked up on it, and it was on the Boneyard. Diaco was uncomfortable with the topic and clearly did not want to talk about it. He then moved on to another subject.

Notwithstanding all of this, the reports out there make me pretty certain that an official announcement is imminent.

Otherwise, Coach Diaco was an engaging conversationalist as were the assistants who I was able to talk to. Always enjoy talking to Mike Foley, but also had some quality time with Coach Wolthausen, Coach Rearden, and "The Undertaker", Coach Brown. Great time all around.
Maybe he didn't accept the job yet.

Reaction Score
Just popped:

“@NHRJimFuller: David Corley officially named #UConn running backs coach”

... Multiple sources reporting it's official.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
thank God this is done!
ooops - cant say that - sorry Susan

Thank Warde and Bob this is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors