Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
a better chance?

funny-gifs-multiple-epic-fails.gif

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The guy shooting the FT has the worst form ever. But you lose sight of that when the only thing that prevents the other kid from scoring for the wrong team is the total inability to make an uncontested layup.

Reaction Score
What would have made this video even more epic (it's already epic) is if one of his teammates had come in and clobbered him to prevent the self-goal and the ref called a foul.

Is it a foul if you clobbered your teammate trying to score for the other team?

Reaction Score
Is it a foul if you clobbered your teammate trying to score for the other team?
Which basket will he be shooting at when he lines up for the FT? Does he have a choice?

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
UConn/Marquette, overtime, circa 2013?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
What would have made this video even more epic (it's already epic) is if one of his teammates had come in and clobbered him to prevent the self-goal and the ref called a foul.

Or if the ref called a goaltend on his team mate who blocked his 4th attempt at the layup.

When I was in High School, I got called for a goal tend when we ran an Alley Oop on an inbounds play. The inbounds pass actually might have gone in by itself. It was rolling around the rim and I went up and tipped it in. Ref called goal tend. My coach screamed at me. I asked them both how I could goaltend a pass. "Doesn't matter, it was over the cylinder". I asked if it would have counted had it gone in, the coach thought about it and started screaming at the ref instead of me. He got a T. That was my favorite moment of HS basketball.

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If I get a better laugh than this, it will be an amazing day.

OK, not quite up to this video, but yesterday afternoon, NYC Chinatown, on Chinese New Year, I went to a Chinese restaurant after my client concluded some business at NYC Vital Records. Midway through our meal, a guy comes in with 2 pizzas, which the entire restaurant staff stands around eating while we're having dumplings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom