Coach Bob Meet & Greet ... | The Boneyard

Coach Bob Meet & Greet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just FYI ... Coach Bob will be meeting with the general public Saturday before the mens game with Cincy.
This will be down stairs in the exhibition hall at the XL Center from 9:30 to 11:00 AM.

Not sure on how many of the staff will be there but an educated guess has me thinking most of them and the season ticket pushers also. This is a make up for the cancelation of the signing event at The Dog House. There is no fee and you do not have to be a season ticket holder nor need a ticket for the basketball game for this event.

I will be at both events with my new No Energy Vampires tattoo and a bone in my nose! The new coach has me thinking young!

Reaction Score
Just FYI ... Coach Bob will be meeting with the general public Saturday before the mens game with Cincy.
This will be down stairs in the exhibition hall at the XL Center from 9:30 to 11:00 AM.

Not sure on how many of the staff will be there but an educated guess has me thinking most of them and the season ticket pushers also. This is a make up for the cancelation of the signing event at The Dog House. There is no fee and you do not have to be a season ticket holder nor need a ticket for the basketball game for this event.

I will be at both events with my new No Energy Vampires tattoo and a bone in my nose! The new coach has me thinking young!

He'll also be on WGCH 1490 AM in Greenwich tomorrow morning at 8:20 am (and online via wgch.com).

Reaction Score
I'll be there with my helmet getting the 3rd head coach in the schools' FBS history's autograph. With the 14 players (6 pro's) and 3 HC's autographs it may be time for eBay. :cool: Though, in a moment of bad decisions, I had GDL sign it. Price went down after that mistake. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Hey Art, I'll be happy to sign your helmet if you think it might help raise the value.:)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'll be there with my helmet getting the 3rd head coach in the schools' FBS history's autograph. With the 14 players (6 pro's) and 3 HC's autographs it may be time for eBay. :cool: Though, in a moment of bad decisions, I had GDL sign it. Price went down after that mistake. :rolleyes:
Just (carefully) use a little isopropanol to erase it.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Reaction Score
Anyone hit this? I couldn't get up to Hartford in time.
I went. Met all the coaches. Great guys. Without going into how I felt about each guy, all I can say is they really seem like a great bunch of guys, and full of energy. The ladies were all over HCBD for photo ops. I really like the QB coach, he has high expectations for his QB, and stressed it is not all about the arm strength, but what is in between the ears. D-Line coach said they will be well prepared to play an aggressive style, attack defense, mixing it up.

All the coaches mentioned that the players really feel the emotion from the fans, and the more we are into the game, the more the players feed from us.
I mentioned to them that the players on the sidelines did not seem all that into the games in the past couple years, and that many times you would look over and see the visiting team jumping up and down, and our team just standing there. They said that that will not happen again!

Again, almost all of them mentioned that the fans being into the game has a big effect on the players. They feed off of us, we feed off of them.

Reaction Score
Anyone hit this? I couldn't get up to Hartford in time.

Me and three, had a great time. Bitter sweet as it was not well attended but that gave those there more time with each coach. The spirit of the staff has anyone thinking we cannot lose a game. They will not say that but the power of positivity is in the house 10 fold.

WE GOT BOB! Spoke with every coach and asked them all the same question, this knowing some had been at their previous jobs for many years.
Why did you come here? The one word answer every time was Bob.
OC Mike Cummings was a great chat, ya got a great play send it to me. Large play book but we will keep doing what works.
The Undertaker looks like he could go into the game today. Great spirit and happy to be here.
Poindexter, 10 years at VA and excited to be here. It is all good right now. A great time I just wish there were more football fans to meet and greet them, this to extend the welcome.
Made our way upstairs to watch the men defeat Cincy in front of a full house. A very active crowed I hope we see at The Dog House in the fall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom