Co-Op Fumbling Part II... | The Boneyard

Co-Op Fumbling Part II...

Reaction Score
First, I'll give credit where it's due. The trailer kiosk behind the Jumbotron where I spoke to the attendant last week, DID have an item for sale last night to commemorate Breast cancer awareness:
a Vineyard Vines pullover priced at $ 135.00- I declined, I later spoke to the "manager" at the kiosk near section 103 withe my grievance: That for B.C. Awareness month there were no tees, baseball caps, etc. in pink for sale. His response was that it was a legitimate comment & he would take the matter up with his boss in prep for next season.
Now for this week's fumble: My godson wanted a pricey Husky sweater, so I said that I would buy it for him as an early Christmas present. We went to pay for it & I pulled out my 25% discount card that came with season tickets 4 or 5 years ago & has always been honored. The cashier looked stupified, then, after a pause, said that the card had expired but DID offer a 10% discount just to make the sale. Didn't want to disappoint the Godson, so I acquiesced.
Honestly, the marketing department needs to start thinking outside the box.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I really hate to say this and am biting my tongue doing so:
(GULP) - UConn can learn a thing or two from Cuse about marketing their brand
Sorry gals and guys......................

Reaction Score
Been trying to get a fitted hook C hat for three years. They only come out in limited runs and when they do the common sizes sell out. When my son was doing college visits, my son was able to get a fitted baseball hat from every place he visited, except UConn.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
You all know the internet exists right? Google…any item your looking for and you can find it. Also you want to know why, you can never find UConn gear anywhere is because it doesn’t sell well.

Reaction Score
Please Google Hook C fitted hats. Doesn’t exist. You can get the one size fits all type. Thank you for your input.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom