Clippers trade Chris Paul to the Rockets | The Boneyard

Clippers trade Chris Paul to the Rockets

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The deal
Rockets get: Guard Chris Paul

Clippers get: Guards Patrick Beverley and Lou Williams, forwards Sam Dekker and Montrezl Harrell and 2018 first-round pick; plus players on non-guaranteed contracts to match salaries

upload_2017-6-28_13-12-8.png

Carnac

Reaction Score
wrong board

Wrong board??? Well, let's see.......................

In the last month we had a plethora of posts that referenced: a grandmother being thrown off a plane, Sandwiches (sammiches), favorite songs, Tons of WNBA news and alerts, other NBA news, General knowledge tests, Pro golf news, A news quiz, A question asking if the Warriors are bad for the NBA, etc..............I could go on. Many of these are not even basketball related.

I didn't see a single comment from you on any of those posts/comments that they were on the wrong board, yet you chose to single out my post about a MAJOR trade in the NBA, and tell me it's on the wrong board or thread? I think not. Your comment sounds personal to me.

If I post something that is on the wrong board or inappropriate, the mods will tell me. I take direction from THEM, not you!!! Since you seem to have a problem with me and my posts, put me on ignore. That way my posts won't offend you. With all of the off topic posts and comments posted here that seem to me to be welcomed, I will continue to post alerts, breaking news items and comments as I see fit.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Is your name Francis?
Lighten up.

It's either wrong board or OT.
I agree...
and it seems that he was waiting for your comment lol

Chris Paul trade isn't major news like the NBA Championship.

Kemba Walker won the "NBA Sportsmanship" Award... hopefully that was mentioned here in OT since he his a former UConn player now in the NBA

Carnac

Reaction Score
Once again, I'll take direction from moderators, not other posters!!! I will continue to post alerts, breaking news items and comments as I see fit.

Reaction Score
Don't understand this trade. The reason harden went to the rockets was so he can have the ball in their hands. So now they get a true point guard that needs the ball in his hands Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom