Clippers Ink Terry Larrier To Exhibit 10 Deal | The Boneyard

Clippers Ink Terry Larrier To Exhibit 10 Deal

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
As I understand exhibit 10, it’s essentially an incentive to keep a guy on the farm so that he doesn’t go overseas.

TL didn’t play last year and he’s seen essentially no action in summer league over the past two years. Looks like he’ll have a chance to prove himself in the G League this year.

Reaction Score
Exhibit 10? Good luck to the fella but the name of his deal doesn’t sound promising

Reaction Score
So you're the expert? Chief was never a big Terry fan but the dude is trying to put bread on the table so let the team evaluate him without all this bad mouthing.
Agree with another poster - good luck Terry.
Everyone prepare yourselves: I TOTALLY agree w Chief. First of all, he wasn’t a bad basketball player. I mean, he played D1 at a very high level. And second of all, bad basketball players don’t even get a sniff at the NBA, never mind an Exhibit 10 deal (which admittedly I have no idea is). You may not like how he played at UConn, or maybe he stole your lunch money, but he’s got an opportunity, however long shot it is. How can you not wish him the best?? If he makes it, it’s a story that will be told for his whole career (great for UConn). If he doesn’t, zero downside to anyone we care about. Very tough take on what seems like a potential lottery ticket for one of our own.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Everyone prepare yourselves: I TOTALLY agree w Chief. First of all, he wasn’t a bad basketball player. I mean, he played D1 at a very high level. And second of all, bad basketball players don’t even get a sniff at the NBA, never mind an Exhibit 10 deal (which admittedly I have no idea is). You may not like how he played at UConn, or maybe he stole your lunch money, but he’s got an opportunity, however long shot it is. How can you not wish him the best?? If he makes it, it’s a story that will be told for his whole career (great for UConn). If he doesn’t, zero downside to anyone we care about. Very tough take on what seems like a potential lottery ticket for one of our own.
More warning please. I was not prepared. Fell off my chair.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I guess we’ve become the women’s board. I’ll keep note of it.

polycom

Reaction Score
A UConn player just got a professional contract with an NBA team and you come here to repeatedly criticize him. I mean this with as little respect as possible, leave.

Haha what? I’m happy for TL financially sure but for the organization it doesn’t make any sense he isn’t a good basketball player. My question is why would they do it if the goal is to keep him from going overseas. He didn’t play really at all during summer league a place where he could showcase himself.

If anything I could argue that the nba team is doing a disservice to TL instead of letting him make more money overseas. But of course don’t let that ruin the narrative that I’m disrespectful to TL. Keep drinking the @Chief00 koolaid.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
His poor play had literally nothing to do with KOs coaching but by all means keep the broken record running.

Let's discuss that term "literally"... I don't think it means what you think it means.

Reaction Score
Haha what? I’m happy for TL financially sure but for the organization it doesn’t make any sense he isn’t a good basketball player. My question is why would they do it if the goal is to keep him from going overseas. He didn’t play really at all during summer league a place where he could showcase himself.

If anything I could argue that the nba team is doing a disservice to TL instead of letting him make more money overseas. But of course don’t let that ruin the narrative that I’m disrespectful to TL. Keep drinking the @Chief00 koolaid.
Your posts have been so respectful they needed to be deleted, that should tell you something

polycom

Reaction Score
Your posts have been so respectful they needed to be deleted, that should tell you something

No posts get deleted because they get reported... so someone didn’t like my post reported it and it got deleted... but yes keep changing the narrative.

Reaction Score
No posts get deleted because they get reported... so someone didn’t like my post reported it and it got deleted... but yes keep changing the narrative.
I'm done here. You can continue to try and spin that the statement "Sorry the stats say he's a bad basketball player" as not being disrespectful to Terry with someone else

polycom

Reaction Score
I'm done here. You can continue to try and spin that the statement "Sorry the stats say he's a bad basketball player" as not being disrespectful to Terry with someone else
So facts are now disrespectful... you can’t honestly feel this way.

Reaction Score
Terry Larrier is a highly skilled basketball player. Unfortunately, his torn ACL after 4 games at UConn and his nasal fracture which needed surgery the second year meant we never really saw how good Larrier could be. He clearly could shoot as he was a good 3 point shooter, but it seemed his mobility seemed to be impacted by the ACL injury.

I wish him good luck and I hope he catches on with an NBA team.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
His poor play had literally nothing to do with KOs coaching but by all means keep the broken record running.

Everyone knew how loose his handle was. Yet KO kept putting him above the arc and asking him to penetrate. It was painful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom