Reaction Score
Hurley after he says he’s a loyal coach:

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

/s

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Posted this in another thread:

Donovan Clingan drafted 7th to the Trail Blazers!

Saw this.

I posted a couple months back about how much DC loved the school, the team and being so close to home. I also stated that in October (2023) his decision unquestionably would be to return and even with being a lottery lock he may not be fully committed to leaving yet.

He was a great Husky whole he was here and he'll be a great ambassador for the school and the program going forward.

Reaction Score
An athlete has limited peak years that can be shortened by injury in a heartbeat . When the opportunity comes you have to take it . Hurley saw his brother’s career end tragically. If that happened when he was still in school he would have ended up with nothing .
When I started my career there was a senior manager who was a Korean War veteran a Major in The USMC who told us “ advancement is like a bus when it shows up you better have your ticket ready because you never know if it will come around again“ Hurley understands this was their time to get on that bus because life is unpredictable.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I do believe the story. Donovan was happy and content and likes being a kid. Nothing wrong with that. He also had plenty of money in his pocket

I believe Hurley kicked him out the door, and I support that too

Nothing unimaginable

Reaction Score
Hurley likes a challenge. Having Clingan comeback for a third year, there was a real chance that CBB would just cancel the season like Covid part 2.
That being said if I was the coach and my best player wanted to come back and was already banking NIL, I would have welcomed him with open arms.

Reaction Score
Was this before or after Hurley was/wasn't going to take the Laker's job?

Either way, I don't believe it.
you’re out of your mind, bro. Get the hell out of here

Reaction Score
Was this before or after Hurley was/wasn't going to take the Laker's job?

Either way, I don't believe it.
Must be an angry UK fan and still angry that Hurley said NO! in less than 2 minutes .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom