Clingan MVP | The Boneyard

Clingan MVP

Reaction Score
Not only do I believe we are getting a future star in Donovan but I think he will be the face of the team during his time on campus.
His family’s backstory will be talked about before and during every TV broadcast which alone will have many people like him and follow his career. His story is a TV producers dream.

Most in state ‘ casual fans ‘ probably don’t know the story about his mom and once they are informed about it will embrace Donovan and his humble upbringing as one of their own. I expect the loudest standing ovation ever for a UConn player the first time he is introduced at a home game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not only do I believe we are getting a future star in Donovan but I think he will be the face of the team during his time on campus.
His family’s backstory will be talked about before and during every TV broadcast which alone will have many people like him and follow his career. His story is a TV producers dream.

Most in state ‘ casual fans ‘ probably don’t know the story about his mom and once they are informed about it will embrace Donovan and his humble upbringing as one of their own. I expect the loudest standing ovation ever for a UConn player the first time he is introduced at a home game.

Probably right.

I would prefer loudest ovation ever to be for his last home game.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Donovan getting in our S&C program with, maybe, a year working with Sanogo would do wonders for him. This dude is going to be a star if we can just be patient for a year

Reaction Score

Explain to me what a "casual fan" is.

Reaction Score
Anyone on this board who asks that question.

Don't be a richard and follow up either.
You would know the Richard part very well. But aside from that, the term is only endearing to certain people...kinda like "dam break" and "blaze pizza" No need to follow up

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
no such thing as a casual fanatic. you either are or not

Reaction Score
not knowing is a good thing. Once you think you know more than a casual fan, you start referring to yourself in the third person, and/or turn into a condescending dick.
That was pretty much what I was thinking. I just wanted to be sure that I was in the ballpark. The first response I got was case in point. Thanks @temery

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wrong! I want it to be on a neutral court as the confetti rains down.

There usually isn't confetti raining down during player intros but I guess there is a possibility of that happening.

Reaction Score
There usually isn't confetti raining down during player intros but I guess there is a possibility of that happening.

but there is post game after the final four as Clinton holds up our 6th natty!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom