Clingan heading to UMaine for late mother's Hall of Fame induction | The Boneyard

Clingan heading to UMaine for late mother's Hall of Fame induction

Reaction Score
Article from Mike Anthony. I can't get Webpagearchive to open so no alternate access. I can try later unless someone else wants to do it.

"I'm going by myself because I have to come back Saturday morning for practice," Clingan said Tuesday after the UConn men's basketball team's first full-length practice of the preseason. "To see what my mom did at that school is definitely nice — and to be able to do there and see some of her teammates and see the impact she left there, that's pretty cool. To be able to see where she lived and what she did and what rewards she gets, I'm excited to be there. Obviously it will be a little sad, too, but she's got an amazing legacy."

Reaction Score
And some great history! Regardless! I know UConn made a great impression! Experience alone.

Reaction Score
Article from Mike Anthony. I can't get Webpagearchive to open so no alternate access. I can try later unless someone else wants to do it.

"I'm going by myself because I have to come back Saturday morning for practice," Clingan said Tuesday after the UConn men's basketball team's first full-length practice of the preseason. "To see what my mom did at that school is definitely nice — and to be able to do there and see some of her teammates and see the impact she left there, that's pretty cool. To be able to see where she lived and what she did and what rewards she gets, I'm excited to be there. Obviously it will be a little sad, too, but she's got an amazing legacy."

Wish nothing but the best for this kid and his family. Hope he wins another title and is PoTY in cbb and goes on to have a long and successful professional career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom