Clingan’s Replacement. | The Boneyard

Clingan’s Replacement.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
That kid was at IMG I think, right? Wild how huge he is.

Reaction Score
Damn. Dude actually has some bulk to him as well, not a Manute Bol build. Hope for his sake he stops growing.
yeah. His legs look really sturdy and not like a newborn giraffe with knees knocking looking like theyre about to give. He should look into some treatment options to get that growth to stop. 7`9 is already pushing beyond the limits of what a human is supposed to be.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I skipped that thread as we already have Clingan's replacement ;)

Here's a report from And One, suggesting he likely won't see much time on court @Florida his first two years, primarily due to needing to learn how to play adequate defense vs bulkier 5s, and how to play in a more sophisticated offense where he's got to learn floor spacing. Seems odd to think that at 7'9" he'd be a liability, but there it is. Anyway, interesting analysis:

Reaction Score
I skipped that thread as we already have Clingan's replacement ;)

Here's a report from And One, suggesting he likely won't see much time on court @Florida his first two years, primarily due to needing to learn how to play adequate defense vs bulkier 5s, and how to play in a more sophisticated offense where he's got to learn floor spacing. Seems odd to think that at 7'9" he'd be a liability, but there it is. Anyway, interesting analysis:

He has no chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom