Cliff Notes version of ticket policy please | The Boneyard

Cliff Notes version of ticket policy please

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I haven't read the entire e-mail, too tired and too bummed to do that

If I get 4 lower level tickets at both arenas for both teams, is my donation required to be $ 12,800?

16 seats x $ 800 per? If yes, that's just not happening

Being a men's fan first, the women's seats are toast, no chance in hell I'm donating $ 6,400 just for women's seats

Truthfully, the men might be gone too. Think it's rather stupid to force this nonsense down our throats at this point in time. This WILL NOT raise more money, and next year I predict the third new ticket policies in three years to be implemented

Now I have to qualify my statement, I might be wrong, I hope I'm missing something, I don't want to walk away but I will

Help me to understand

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
no donation needed for women's tickets - saved you $6400.

So the women's ticket policies are essentially unchanged? Guess I was thrown off by their seating graph.

At least now we're back in the ballpark

Reaction Score
from the Athletics website:

WOMEN'S SEASON TICKET CHANGES
  • Although a per-seat donation is not required for Women’s Basketball season tickets, select 100-level sections in both Gampel Pavilion and the XL Center may require patrons to be current members of the Husky Athletic Fund.
  • Become a Husky Athletic Fund member by making a minimum $100 donation to any athletic cause, including per-seat donations for Men’s Basketball and Football season tickets which directly support student-athlete scholarships.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom