Cleveland Browns name UConn Football Alum John Dorsey General Manager | The Boneyard

Cleveland Browns name UConn Football Alum John Dorsey General Manager

Reaction Score
That sucks...I was hoping he was going to get the NYG job...hopefully they haven't settled on Gettleman...because if so that means Mara and Tisch cant completely break the tie to the organization and Reese.

Reaction Score
Maybe John will get the Browns into the playoff SOMEDAY!! John is at a cursed team, so I'll wish him luck.

Reaction Score
The Browns will be seeing a QB that could help them on Sunday. Brett Hundley is a great back up and watching him against Tampa Bay, John should see if he could trade for him..Green Bay needs some OLine help...

Reaction Score
The Browns will be seeing a QB that could help them on Sunday. Brett Hundley is a great back up and watching him against Tampa Bay, John should see if he could trade for him..

Brett Hundley is not a good qb. And I’m a Packers fan.

If I were Dorsey I’d back up a brinks truck for Kirk Cousins. Trade down from number one to get more picks in future drafts. And then start rebuilding roster.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the Browns moved fast because they were worried NY might start sniffing around

Reaction Score

If I were Dorsey I’d back up a brinks truck for Kirk Cousins. Trade down from number one to get more picks in future drafts. And then start rebuilding roster.

Could not disagree more. They have more draft picks than they need for the next 2 years. Stop dacking around and get your QB with your first pick. Spend that cap space on your OL and DL. Get your QB and then build your team from the inside out.

Reaction Score
Could not disagree more. They have more draft picks than they need for the next 2 years. Stop dacking around and get your QB with your first pick. Spend that cap space on your OL and DL. Get your QB and then build your team from the inside out.

If they grade a qb as cant miss then yes absolutely agree. But if there is a doubt you pay for a proven very good qb. And Cousins is that qb.

Reaction Score
If they grade a qb as cant miss then yes absolutely agree. But if there is a doubt you pay for a proven very good qb. And Cousins is that qb.

Look at the QB’s they’ve passed on in the draft the last 5 years. At some point you have to pull the trigger.

Reaction Score

I didn't say good QB...I would like the Browns to trade a few draft picks to Green Bay for Hundley, so the Pack can get an OLine so Rogers can play. Aaron the last 3 years been on IR at times..

Reaction Score
I didn't say good QB...I would like the Browns to trade a few draft picks to Green Bay for Hundley, so the Pack can get an OLine so Rogers can play. Aaron the last 3 years been on IR at times..

I'm sure John's first priority will be helping the Packers. Browns botched up the draft after the first few picks IMO and hopefully Dorsey has a better eye for talent. He has some options with those picks.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When Dorsey was with the Pack, they had a reputation for finding players late in the draft. Since Dorsey was Director of College Scouting I would think he had a great deal to do with that. With all the picks the Browns have, John seems like a great hire.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom