Clemson/LSU: College Football Championship, Anyone watching it? | The Boneyard

Clemson/LSU: College Football Championship, Anyone watching it?

Reaction Score
I'm just glad that they have a playoff format. Should be a good one. Also Clemson are the Champions so its perfect that they must be dethroned tonight to lose it.

For once its good to be a spectator with no dog in the fight.

With that said I still like Clemson.

Reaction Score
I'm just glad that they have a playoff format. Should be a good one. Also Clemson are the Champions so its perfect that they must be dethroned tonight to lose it.

For once its good to be a spectator with no dog in the fight.

With that said I still like Clemson.
I dont know, LSU has been smashing people all year long. I like LSU by 10. Going to enjoy watching the QB matchup.

Reaction Score
I've been following college football all season long, especially the SEC and Clemson. If Clemson pulls off an upset tonight it'll be more than epic. LSU has been a buzzsaw this whole year. I don't think Clemson can handle their reality. Burreaux for president. Go Tigers.

Reaction Score
No I hate sports

Nice one. You should change your avatar.
1578960629640.png

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Watching for sure and having a little party at my house with a few buddies. Already made chili and firing up the grill for burgers, and dogs. Not sure what else as others are bringing drinks and other food items.

Reaction Score
Lsu is the the superior team and played the tougher schedule while handily beating everyone.

Also pretty much a home game with it being in new Orleans. Should be a great game

Reaction Score
Clemson has to stop LSU's run game. Trying to stop Burrow will be tough but if the run game works it is over. I would love to see Clemson win this but it is going to be much harder than last year.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
If LSU wins their campus is going to go absolutely mad. The superdome is only like an hour away from campus, I imagine the team will return tonight to party with them. LSU also has easily the most belligerent fan base and student body I have ever seen. Earlier this year they played a game against Vanderbilt on the road and their fans bought out the Vanderbilt stadium of beer, before halftime. LSU: No. 1 in Football—and Drinking Beer

Reaction Score
If LSU wins their campus is going to go absolutely mad. The superdome is only like an hour away from campus, I imagine the team will return tonight to party with them. LSU also has easily the most belligerent fan base and student body I have ever seen. Earlier this year they played a game against Vanderbilt on the road and their fans bought out the Vanderbilt stadium of beer, before halftime. LSU: No. 1 in Football—and Drinking Beer

Pretty sure LSU cancelled classes today/ tomorrow for students. The whole state is wasted tonight

Geaux tigers

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I love both these teams- hate to see a loser but I am thinking LSU in a 20 pt rout

Reaction Score
I love both these teams- hate to see a loser but I am thinking LSU in a 20 pt rout
That's what people are saying, but Clemson are still Champions with pedigree. They will be fighting till the end, and who knows perhaps surprise a lot of people. I just can't see a rout, but LSU is a 'bad' team.

Reaction Score
And drank out the team hotel bar of beer. They also almost ran out of Tito's for them in a different spot as well. Saturday Down South has articles on this. I hear from a UGA fan who went to Death Valley last year for thier matchup they are a hospitable bunch and very friendly.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Darryl Stingley's grandson is in this game? Holy crap!

Reaction Score
Burrow for LSU is good...Lawrence for Clemson is good...

Clemson's defense doesn't get talked about as much as the offense, but ...

Clemson kept 11 of their opponents at 14 points or less...held Ohio State to 23...OSU's lowest score of the season. Ohio State scored over 42 in 9 of their games...and 34 and 38 in two more...

Reaction Score
Took lsu a little while but they seem to have settled down and figured out the defensive scheme of Clemson

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
His name...

is Joe Burrow.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
That QB draw call on 3rd down was some Any Given Sunday type call

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online