Clemson BOT to meet Thursday to discuss realignment | The Boneyard

Clemson BOT to meet Thursday to discuss realignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
clemson is already making new logos to put on its tshirts. i do love how now everyone is alot more interested in all this tho. this board is alot more fun. buckle up!

Reaction Score
“It’s just to get everybody on the same page,” he said. “The general discussion will be about what we think the future holds. We will talk about everything that has been going on, and this will allow us to get on the same page as the president [James Barker] and discuss the situation as he sees it. I have no reason to believe that he will say he has had contact with any other conference, whether through a third party or intermediaries. We are a member of the ACC, and we have not been asked to join any other conference

Wilkins said the meeting will be a chance for each member to voice his or her opinion.

“This will be about what we think about the future,” he said. “We will be looking at whether the ACC will be seeking other teams, and obviously Clemson can't act on that on behalf of the ACC, but this will be just a general information type of meeting. There is no proposal active, and no action has been taken. This will just allow folks to voice their opinion and share information.”
http://www.tigernet.com/view/story.do?id=10623

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
clemson is already making new logos to put on its tshirts. i do love how now everyone is alot more interested in all this tho. this board is alot more fun. buckle up!

I'd like to thank the Big-12 and FSU for breaking this board of that horrific ACC thread!!!! There's so many better conspiracy threads going now that I can actually enjoy and stay on top of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom