Classy Move by NY Rangers Tonight | The Boneyard

Classy Move by NY Rangers Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Earlier today Battalion Chief Michael Fahy was killed in the line of duty when a building exploded in the Bronx. Mike was a big Ranger fan and tonight before the game they held a moment of silence for him.

14469708_1062173947214307_4154283076199161833_n.jpg

Reaction Score
While this is sad and tragic, I don't think there's a professional sports team that wouldn't have a moment of silence for a police officer or firefighter killed in their city. Very weird to post this here, especially with the kudos to the Rangers angle.

Reaction Score
While this is sad and tragic, I don't think there's a professional sports team that wouldn't have a moment of silence for a police officer or firefighter killed in their city. Very weird to post this here, especially with the kudos to the Rangers angle.
You lost me --- Should he have posted it in the Women's Basketball or Conference Realignment forum instead of a hockey themed forum?

BTW: There was no moment of silence @ Yankee Stadium tonight that I was aware of from friends @ the game (and BC Fahy's Firehouse is about 2 miles up Jerome Avenue from the Stadium).

Reaction Score
Oh sorry ..I guess I should have asked for your permission first you ! As for the Rangers angle...the Bruins did the same after 2 Boston Firefighter's died a horrible death in a basement fire a few years ago! Face it the Whalers aren't coming back! REAL hockey fans in CT have moved on to root for the Rangers or Bruins. I happened to choose the Rangers since their farm team went to Hartford. This guy while being a acquaintance of mine also had passed away earlier in the day. For them to do that with only a few hours notice was pretty classy. You seem to pop up and run your mouth here every now and then. This is certainly one of those times. Thanks for showing everyone what a you are....not that anyone needs any more proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger