Clarification about the Ten Toes Thread! | The Boneyard

Clarification about the Ten Toes Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The ten toes thread isn't about viewpoints for or against WM and the handling of the KO contract. The only thing it's about is support for KO. It's about us, the Boneyarder fans, and how we feel about KO. It doesn't care about which side people are taking regarding the issue of the contract.
That's why I asked jleves to move his post. His post was an opinion about the handling of the contract as opposed to an endorsement of KO. I understand the various points of views regarding the issue. There are three basic viewpoints, four if you count freescooters viewpoint. Each of us are entitled to our viewpoint.
My thread is only silly if someone feels its silly which is different than being silly. I think its fun. I think it makes us go out on the limb with our excitement. There is no difference in proclaiming ones support for KO no matter what happens versus proclaiming ones support for the UConn bb team no matter what happens. I still wear my husky gear after events of last season. We all support the team regardless of our differences over the various issues we discuss about players and games.
I hope you change your mind and join us on that thread! The only danger is putting yourself on a limb to be ridiculed by others in cyberspace. So what does that cost us? It costs us nothing unless we choose to let it bother us. I can't speak for the merry band that has followed me, but scr*w the conventions of society when having innocent fun and excitement is frowned upon because we need to be logical 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom