CJ Lewis | The Boneyard

CJ Lewis

Reaction Score
He chose BC today

Dang - Lost track/forgot he had a solo thread after he committed/decommitted Tennessee.
CJ Lewis to BC

Drip Lewis ✞ ‏@SavageLew_14 1m 1 minute ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS
S/o to @Hayesfawcett3 for the edit. #WeAreBC #SoarEagle #DecideToFly
20.jpg

Reaction Score
And there you have it. Until UConn can beat P5 schools for recruits with some level of frequency they will remain at bottom of a crappy conference.
Doesn't mean RE and his new staff don't ry to flip him by signing day....he also put out a tweet after RE was hired saying "Recruit CT kids".

Reaction Score
Doesn't mean RE and his new staff don't ry to flip him by signing day....he also put out a tweet after RE was hired saying "Recruit CT kids".
I hope he does change his mind. BC? Really? He wants to play for a program that operates in obscurity in Boston. He's accepting an offer from a hockey school, where not much else in other sports matters.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I would think he has to be a target for the new staff and they should do due diligence and see how committed CJ is to BC. Stay home and be part of the successful UConn FB Revitalization Project.

I can see staff trying to flip local, Temple and some Mid Atlantic recruits.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
His twitter account, which is very active, strongly suggests that he would like to here from the new Edsall staff.

In watching his hudl tape, I like all the plays where he has to go to option #2 or 3. You have to like it when they improvise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom