"Cinderella" up north?? | The Boneyard

"Cinderella" up north??

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
On Saturday I had the pleasure of watching New Hampshire clinch the regular season title in the
America East...beat UHart at UHart 62-57. That takes them to 13-1 in the conference....split with Albany....and 23-4 overall...yikes! One loss was at Kentucky. The regular season title guarantees them a WNIT bid if they stumble in the conference tourney. Preseason....I bet the WNIT would sound great...now it would be a disappointment.

Nice team....Carlie Pogue....junior forward...caught my eye. Listed at 6'2"...maybe, maybe as tall as Gabby.
Don't take this too seriously but she looked good...dare I say it...a tad reminds of Gabby Herself. Nice athleticism....good moves inside...mid-range buckets....had around 18.

Daughter of Dave Magarity of Army fame....head coach Maureen Magarity....husband Brendan Copes is assistant...a local....played at Windsor Locks High and then at Marist.

Should they get the NCAA bid...a one bid league for sure....I wonder if they might be a 16 at Storrs?
Their record deserves better imo....then again if I'm a player I might prefer playing UConn for future tales to children and grandchildren.

Go UNH!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom