Cincinnati Post-Game Videos | The Boneyard

Cincinnati Post-Game Videos

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Squeaks pats Geno on the shoulder on the way out. He smiles in response. Okey-dokey! :)
Thanks for pointing this out.

When a player of Christyn's background and potential has the type of well-publicized struggles she's had this season, the coach-player relationship is surely tested and can evolve in any number of ways, not all of them positive.

That small, simple pat and smile speaks volumes, to me, about the quality of connection Geno and Christyn have developed despite (or because of?) of how difficult things have come for CW this year. It's nice to see.

I'm glad she's on our team. The best is yet to come.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Funny when they were trying to 'pin down' the actual point when the season started to change before Cinn game, one of the reporters pointed out that Geno and CD were at the Kobe Memorial and if that had anything to do with it. Geno was non committal about that but he missed the perfect opportunity to deadpan that the season changed one Shea and Jamelle were in charge. ;);)

On the other hand, I do not remember us looking "bad" early in the season. Yes we were inconsistent and there were a few slog games but alot of games, the ball movement was there. The Virginia game sticks out in my mind but it disippated and actually got bad after the Baylor game and I think that loss put us into a weird frame of mind

Anyway, just glad we are out of the tunnel

Reaction Score
I am simply in awe! Geno is just amazing! Watching him rebuild this team over the last few weeks has been so interesting. It really makes clear how he has been able to win all those championships. He is really something!

Reaction Score
I can see by the times of these posts that people are up early, and I believe they are really excited. I know that I am. Lots of good vibes,
Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom