Cincinnati Had Firm With Past Big 12 Ties Gauge Chances of Joining League | The Boneyard

Cincinnati Had Firm With Past Big 12 Ties Gauge Chances of Joining League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I read a little while ago. It's interesting, between this and his last column, Dodd is clearly high on BYU.

BYU is the only independent in that group. School officials have been vocal about their desire to join a conference. The Mormon Church's BYUtv network, which televises several Cougars sports, could easily be folded into the Big 12's television package, CBS Sports has learned.​

The story doesn't actually say that the hire by Cincy is giving them any kind of advantage, though.

I guess we should be thrilled he even mentioned us, even if briefly in the story.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
One of the top economists in the entire state of Colorado(!)

Reaction Score
The last several paragraphs make it look like B-12 expansion has some problems.....But then, I do not know how reliable Dodds' info usually is.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Is there any way on earth that UCONN hasn't done similar studies?

Reaction Score
Is there any way on earth that UCONN hasn't done similar studies?

I mean we've publicly admitted to working with Mike Tranghese's consulting firm, who have their hands in all sorts of CR-related matters.

Reaction Score
“Clearly that's not our intent,” he said. “First of all, we never intended for that to get out."
Hollywood could not script this stuff. These CR articles might as well be in People Magazine.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
One of the top economists in the entire state of Colorado(!)
You get what you pay for. A free analysis from the former Big 12 commissioner's wife. Nothing to see here, other than how Cincy will walk over its mother to get into the Big 12.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Dude, at this point I'd walk over my own mother to get us into the Big 12. I'm sure she'd understand.
Yeah, it's starting to look like UConn has that same sense of urgency.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
“Clearly that's not our intent,” he said. “First of all, we never intended for that to get out."
Hollywood could not script this stuff. These CR articles might as well be in People Magazine.

That was the best part of the article. So fricken funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom