Cincinnati Beats UCLA! | The Boneyard

Cincinnati Beats UCLA!

Reaction Score
Cincy has some big boys and played very physical much like UCF. They do not however have a Heisman candidate playing QB, very average at that position.

Reaction Score
Cincy has some big boys and played very physical much like UCF. They do not however have a Heisman candidate playing QB, very average at that position.

Yep, i watched that game and they were noticeably more physical than Ucla which given you have to go all the way across country was surprising. Fickell has recruited well, and he knows how to put a defense together so my guess is they will be very hard to score against before long. The other thing was the back who they rode the entire game is not the first string guy who is out with an injury.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yep, i watched that game and they were noticeably more physical than Ucla which given you have to go all the way across country was surprising. Fickell has recruited well, and he knows how to put a defense together so my guess is they will be very hard to score against before long. The other thing was the back who they rode the entire game is not the first string guy who is out with an injury.
Their defense was very aggressive... excellent pass rush, swarming, hard hitting and coverage was pretty solid. Cincy’s D is the type of D we should have cultivated...not the gimmicky personnel composition our wonder DC desires based on his wealth of FCS experience.... which is zero.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom