Cincinnati’s Jacob Evans To Remain In Draft | The Boneyard

Cincinnati’s Jacob Evans To Remain In Draft

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
It will take years to mentally recover from that disaster. I still remember watching it and thinking OMG

Reaction Score
It's worth saying again because it's funny to hear it aloud: Cronin's best team ever led Nevada by 22 with 12 minutes to play and only Loyola and K-State between them and the final four.
It will take years to mentally recover from that disaster. I still remember watching it and thinking OMG
Cronin on the sidelines looking for excuses instead of answers.
Musselman will have to send him a gift basket when UCLA backs the brinks truck up to his house next year.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Musselman will have to send him a gift basket when UCLA backs the brinks truck up to his house next year.

He just got a verbal commitment from McDonald's All America top 20 Jordan Brown this morning. He's killing it at Nevada. Stay away UCLA and everyone else! (I live 5 minutes from the University of Nevada)

Reaction Score
He just got a verbal commitment from McDonald's All America top 20 Jordan Brown this morning. He's killing it at Nevada. Stay away UCLA and everyone else! (I live 5 minutes from the University of Nevada)
2 over the limit. So speculation is both Martin twins are gone right?

Reaction Score
It's worth saying again because it's funny to hear it aloud: Cronin's best team ever led Nevada by 22 with 12 minutes to play and only Loyola and K-State between them and the final four.
And somehow we all knew it was going to happen once Nevada started cutting into that lead. In winning time Cronin is tighter than a bulls butt during fly season.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Enjoy it while you can. Unless he wants to be Tark 2.0 or something.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
2 over the limit. So speculation is both Martin twins are gone right?
Sounds like its 50/50 at this point. If they come back Nevada will, incredibly, be one of the most experienced (8 5th year seniors) and talented teams in country. If they don't, they are still really, really good.

Reaction Score
Sounds like its 50/50 at this point. If they come back Nevada will, incredibly, be one of the most experienced (8 5th year seniors) and talented teams in country. If they don't, they are still really, really good.

The big question though is IF Cody Martin signs with an agent AND Lindsey Drew can't recover from his achilles tendon injury (which is a good posibility based on some history of these types of injuries)_Nevada is weak @ PG w/out much depth at that position (Jazz Johnson has bad distribution #'s). Cody the reining DPOY in the MWC and really the most sure thing PG they have is the key piece IMO. Caleb I think should leave as he is very close to playing himself into the 1st RD at 23 yrs old.

It will be very interesting to see how things materialize. Doesnt the addition of Aheb Amin one of the most lethal bandits in college basketball make you pause as to the 50/50 chances of the twins returning? I doubt Drew gives up his ship despite his dad's $.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He was panicking, and his team followed his lead.
That's because the team hadn't been is that position all year - blowing a huge lead
and, Cronin looked at the calendar and saw it was past the 1st weekend of the dance- had no idea how to handle that
It couldn't have happened to a more deplorable munchkin
That team had final 4 talent but lacked the ticker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom