Chuck sighting | The Boneyard

Chuck sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A friend of mine saw Charles Okwandu working the fish department in a local grocery store. I know he had a little burn in the D-League but jeesh you'd think a guy that's 7 feet tall who can play a little roundball could make more that 12 bucks an hour in Europe, no?

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Chuck is married to the daughter of one of my mother in laws close friends. MIL tells me that Chuck doesn't like to travel. He wants to stay in CT and raise a family. He even refuses to get a driver's license.

Disclaimer: this information came from my mother in law. The veracity of said information is suspect until corroborated by a third party source.

Reaction Score
Good Luck and fortune to Chuck. Forever a husky and we remember some big moments in the title run.

Reaction Score
Chuck is married to the daughter of one of my mother in laws close friends. MIL tells me that Chuck doesn't like to travel. He wants to stay in CT and raise a family. He even refuses to get a driver's license.

Disclaimer: this information came from my mother in law. The veracity of said information is suspect until corroborated by a third party source.

He loves this state!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Not sure I get the leap from not traveling to not getting a drivers license but I guess that's his call lol.

Hope all goes well for him.

Reaction Score
Chuck got a degree after his four years, did he not? Not trying to knock him, just curious.

Reaction Score
If he's happy/content who are we to judge? Any UConn fan could see he wasn't professional bball material here or overseas.

He's making a legit living and has stories to tell, especially this one (thanks @tcf15).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom