Christyn Williams named to Ann Meyers Drysdale Award Watch List | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams named to Ann Meyers Drysdale Award Watch List

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
for shooting guards

Hhm. Maybe I am dead wrong but no one jumps out at me as way above CW (extrapolating her sophomore jump and international experience). As good a chance as any since CW will be asked to score alot more this year.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hhm. Maybe I am dead wrong but no one jumps out at me as way above CW (extrapolating her sophomore jump and international experience). As good a chance as any since CW will be asked to score alot more this year.
No returning All-Americans on that list, but plenty of All-American-potential talent.

I'm sorry, but Aari McDonald should not be listed as a shooting guard. At least last year, she was a ball-dominant point guard if there ever was one. Closest comparison IMO is Odyssey Sims.

Reaction Score
I’m glad to see a local get some attention in Loven out of Denver.
I wouldn’t be so quick to coronate someone. McDonald, Kiana, Juicy, and Doyle are all capable of having breakout seasons outside of this boards sentimental favorite.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
McDonald, Kiana, Juicy, and Doyle are all capable of having breakout seasons outside of this boards sentimental favorite.

Chelsea Dungee seems like another who is definitely capable of winning this award.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Martin was really good pre-injury. But I like Squeaks's chances.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom