Christyn Williams mid season highlights | The Boneyard

Christyn Williams mid season highlights

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Think these are all from the season opening tourney she played in. Nice to have them all in one clip though. Gonna put them in the recruit thread.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
At UConn, she will never face such shoddy defense. Highlight vids should be taken with a grain or nine of salt.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
At UConn, she will never face such shoddy defense. Highlight vids should be taken with a grain or nine of salt.
Yeah, but a sweet pull up is a sweet pull up. A nice euro step is a nice euro step. A nice crossover is a nice crossover. Being lefty is so, so nice. Great athleticism is so, so nice. But a tigers mentality? That is the best.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
At UConn, Christyn will be one of five players who need to be defended. Yes, the opposing athletes and coaches are far better, but she'll be on a balanced and more talented team. Not many players will be able to defend her one-on-one.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Yeah, but a sweet pull up is a sweet pull up. A nice euro step is a nice euro step. A nice crossover is a nice crossover. Being lefty is so, so nice. Great athleticism is so, so nice. But a tigers mentality? That is the best.

This is true. I’m not devaluing her in any way. My comment was about the teams she played against in the edited highlight video. No, no. This young lady can play.

Reaction Score
While it may be selective, the video shows that she's quite strong, has excellent balance, and is really comfortable using the right hand on her drives.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
At UConn, Christyn will be one of five players who need to be defended. Yes, the opposing athletes and coaches are far better, but she'll be on a balanced and more talented team. Not many players will be able to defend her one-on-one.
But at the same time, she will not be encouraged by her UConn coaches to go one-on-one more than occasionally. In general, that is not the UConn way. No one could defend Tiffany Hayes one-on-one either, but it was only on fairly rare occasions that she took advantage of that. I think that is why she is scoring better at the WNBA level than she did at UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom