Christyn and Olivia opening ceremonies | The Boneyard

Christyn and Olivia opening ceremonies

Reaction Score
Just saw christyn and Olivia in opening ceremonies of Pan Am Games. Out of all the athletes on the US team managed to get close up of those two. They were having a ball. Obviously saw themselves on the big screen. I paused my recording and advanced a click at a time to really see them. It was great.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just saw christyn and Olivia in opening ceremonies of Pan Am Games. Out of all the athletes on the US team managed to get close up of those two. They were having a ball. Obviously saw themselves on the big screen. I paused my recording and advanced a click at a time to really see them. It was great.

Televised? Where?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Televised? Where?

Pre-3 is a newbie, and not familiar with Boneyard protocol. One should not post a comment without including where you saw it (or include a link) so the rest of us can see it.

Example: “Fudd and DeBerry to UConn”. That’s great news, and everyone that reads it would be happy, but BY’ers would also want to know the source of that information. Posting the source or a link gives credibility to your post. :cool: Thanks for the heads up Pre-3. :)

Last edited:

HGN

Reaction Score
Pre-3 , don't take Carnac's growling personal. Welcome to the Boneyard. I got the same treatment a few years back. Have you ever seen 2 dogs fight over a bone? When you come to the Yard with a tasty bone (info) , you sometimes have to tussle (share) over the few scraps of meet on it. So Carnac was merely growling and asking you to share the bone. Or info.

Or get jumped by the pack.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Pre-3 , don't take Carnac's growling personal. Welcome to the Boneyard. I got the same treatment a few years back. Have you ever seen 2 dogs fight over a bone? When you come to the Yard with a tasty bone (info) , you sometimes have to tussle (share) over the few scraps of meet on it. So Carnac was merely growling and asking you to share the bone. Or info.

Or get jumped by the pack.

That’s right, no harm meant. My deepest and sincere apology if I came across too gruff. I didn’t mean to. I'm not a gate keeper. It was a careless knee-jerk reaction.

Didn’t realize Pre-3 was a newbie. We like newbies. Welcome to the yard Pre-3. We’re glad to have you. I look forward to reading your thoughts and observations.

Sometimes posters post information or breaking news that none of the rest of us have. Case in point, your post. After we read about it, we wanted to see it too. Please just remember to share your bones (include a link to the source) with us. We’re all in this thing together. Thanks again. :)

Note - my original comment has been edited.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom