Christian Vital to RGV Vipers (G-League) | The Boneyard

Christian Vital to RGV Vipers (G-League)

Reaction Score

Hadn’t seen this posted yet, but it looks like CV will be playing for the Houston Rockets g-league team this year. Never worked out with Memphis last year so i’m glad he’s getting another shot. Hopefully a couple of the games are televised. Congrats to CV!

Reaction Score
Great debut game for CV with the Vipers. Looked very comfortable out there. Incredibly fun player to watch as always. Three ball wasn’t really falling tonight, but looked very solid besides that. Was getting to the rim very quickly and had some impressive finishes, especially since he was the smallest guy on the court. The three will fall as he gets some momentum going, im not worried about that at all.

Finished with 18 points, 4 assists, 1 steal

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I don’t see why he can’t carve out a Patrick Beverly/Dennis Shroder type career just playing balls out

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I don’t see why he can’t carve out a Patrick Beverly/Dennis Shroder type career just playing balls out

Beverly was the comp Hollinger put on him.

He’s not the ball handler Beverly is.

But he might be a more willing passer and controlled shooter when he isn’t the best player on the floor.

He would fit in well playing on a team that has some unnatural size at ball handling playmaking (Simmons, Lebron, etc)

Reaction Score
It’s always a long shot from the G league. But, something about CV that tells me he will figure things out and compete for a seat at the table in The League.

Reactions: DCT

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom