Christian Haynes & Eric Watts invited to Senior Bowl | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Christian Haynes & Eric Watts invited to Senior Bowl

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Jim Nagy who runs the Senior Bowl has a great track record of inviting under the radar guys --and having several stand out. Our invited guys didn't just make themselves more valuable in the draft, they got UConn noticed, too. That wouldn't happen if they had shown themselves to be middle of the pack down there. Big props to both for their play and their interview skills. Made us proud!
Here's hoping Jackson Mitchell can shine tonight on NFL Network. As for not being at the Senior Bowl, some commentators this season have questioned his "lateral speed". Let's see how he shows tonight. Love to see him rise in the draft. Great Husky! And great guy!
Jackson Mitchell needs to run a 4.70 or under and show he can take on the guards and centers

He should get drafted late because of his ability to make tackles and play special teams

Reaction Score
I watched a little today. Christian played right guard, center and left guard in the 11 on 11 drills. Mora has said in the past that his best pro position could be center. That versatility will also help him in draft assessments.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And all the scouts are gone now.

The practice is where you nake your money and Christian certainly helped himself every practice.

As others have said it's also good for the UConn program and for the coaches to convince kids you can excel at UConn and be seen and known at the highest levels nationally.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Haynes Senior Bowl reminds me a lot of Travis Jones's week. He blew up that week and skyrocketed up boards. Landed in a great spot and is playing regularly for the Ravens, maybe starting? All week we heard how Jones was tearing it up. Haynes's week reminds me a lot of Travis's. Here's to hoping it helps him land in a great spot and get drafted high!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom