Chris Vannini ‏@CoachingBuzz | The Boneyard

Chris Vannini ‏@CoachingBuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I would love to get ND on the schedule but would have no idea when we would fit in. They are tied up with their ACC partial commitment, Notre Dame Series, and their long-time rivals like USC. I'd love to make another trip to South Bend though!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Ok. Point of order. Not meant to be a flame. Some of us read this place in passing on mobile devices. If people post something redundant then let's chill out if someone hasn't reviewed 100% of the posted content. And just because it's mentioned in another thread doesn't mean it doesn't need it's own thread.

A game or a series with Notre Dame would be cool.

Geez, where was I bad or condescending? I said "answer here" w/ direct link to a post that provided what I thought he was looking for - faster than re typing or cut and pasting whole previous post (especially on IPad).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geez, where was I bad or condescending? I said "answer here" w/ direct link to a post that provided what I thought he was looking for - faster than re typing or cut and pasting whole previous post (especially on IPad).

Not flaming dude. This place is just going nuts with people posting the same stuff in two spots. It's really OK in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Not flaming dude. This place is just going nuts with people posting the same stuff in two spots. It's really OK in my opinion.

I agree most of the time. I also try to point less frequent visitors to the active thread if there is an on-going discussion so we don't inadvertently end up w/ parallel discussion which can be frustrating to follow (maybe just frustrating to me - I don't know).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate