Chris Squire Died | The Boneyard

Chris Squire Died

Reaction Score
Founding member of the progressive rock group Yes, bass player Chris Squire died Saturday from a rare form of Leukemia. He was 67. The only band member of close to 20 in the band's near 50 year history to contribute on every studio album. When Yes, one of the most innovative rock bands of all time, finally take the stage at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony it will be minus the one guy that never left the band, the glue that kept the Yes music alive for all this time and that's a shame and shame on the committee for letting it happen.

Geoffrey Downes Utterly devastated beyond words to have to report the sad news of the passing of my dear friend, bandmate and inspiration Chris Squire.

JOE BONAMASSA
Last night the world lost one its most gifted musicians. Rest In Peace Chris Squire. It was an honor to call you my friend.

Michael McKean
RIP Chris Squire. Other bands were calling themselves innovative while Yes were busy innovating.

Joe Satriani
R.I.P. and thank you Chris Squire.

Geezer Butler

Shocked to hear of the passing of Chris Squire, one of the great bass players. RIP

Robert Trujillo
Sleep well Chris.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom