Chris Lawrence Is Delusional | The Boneyard

Chris Lawrence Is Delusional

Reaction Score
director of the XL Center on the AAC tourney: "people turn on the tv and say look what Hartford is doing"? If we get to Saturday this guy will be kissing the backboard.

Reaction Score
director of the XL Center on the AAC tourney: "people turn on the tv and say look what Hartford is doing"? If we get to Saturday this guy will be kissing the backboard.
they're saying "look at what Hartford is doing" but not in the way he thinks they're saying "look at what Hartford is doing".

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
they're saying "look at what Hartford is doing" but not in the way he thinks they're saying "look at what Hartford is doing".
Hey, Hartford is a mainstay of minor league baseball.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I'm actually looking forward to that.

Of course I was kidding. But having been involved for years in issues related to developing Hartford and the lack of use of that big area of land being used for the stadium, I think putting the stadium there is an extremely risky idea even forgetting the development debacle. Minor league baseball isn't exactly a sure bet and franchises in CT have come and gone often enough to make an expensive stadium almost in the center of the city a white elephant waiting to happen. I hope like crazy it succeeds.

Reaction Score
Hartford is basically a waste of space, ugly city. But I am not a big city person any way.

Reaction Score
Look, this is a nice stadium and I assume they are going top have police protection for fans and parking out the wazoo. New Britain was very good in that respect as far as safety. You never felt threatened.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom