Chris Daily interview - Rutgers Texas game | The Boneyard

Chris Daily interview - Rutgers Texas game

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I haven't watched it, but Lisa Byington of the BigTen Network did a 30 minute interview with Theresa Grentz (coach) and Chris Daily (captain) of the 1982 Rutgers team that beat Texas for the final AIAW National Championship.

A group associated with Rutgers is compiling a movie about the team / game, and recently made the entire game available for a week on You Tube. Now, the BigTen Network is showing a 60 minute version on Saturday; it has never been shown on TV.

In any case, the Grentz / Daily piece is available on the Rutgers Rivals message board. The thread should be obvious.

Reaction Score
I haven't watched it, but Lisa Byington of the BigTen Network did a 30 minute interview with Theresa Grentz (coach) and Chris Daily (captain) of the 1982 Rutgers team that beat Texas for the final AIAW National Championship.

A group associated with Rutgers is compiling a movie about the team / game, and recently made the entire game available for a week on You Tube. Now, the BigTen Network is showing a 60 minute version on Saturday; it has never been shown on TV.

In any case, the Grentz / Daily piece is available on the Rutgers Rivals message board. The thread should be obvious.
Dailey you missed the. “ e”

Reaction Score
Bama Fan, have you not been paying attention to the BY since you joined in Jan 2017, nitpicking is what we do best...:rolleyes:
I've picked wild flowers, I've picked strawberries, I even picked a fight with my wife one time after she hid my rubber duck from the tub, but I've never picked a nit. Someone told me they tasted like chicken.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
35 year coach think we can spell her name correctly Bm fn
Yeah, but do "we" need to correct a minor mistake by calling it out publicly. Heck, just message the guy .

Bama fan

Reaction Score
I've picked wild flowers, I've picked strawberries, I even picked a fight with my wife one time after she hid my rubber duck from the tub, but I've never picked a nit. Someone told me they tasted like chicken.
You must not have had kids play little league and share batting helmets. I never tasted them but I had to pick a few and shampoo some hair!

Reaction Score
Yeah, but do "we" need to correct a minor mistake by calling it out publicly. Heck, just message the guy .
If would be over if you didn’t keep bringing it up and I wasn’t rude so I think it’s time for you to get over it

Bama fan

Reaction Score
If would be over if you didn’t keep bringing it up and I wasn’t rude so I think it’s time for you to get over it
You quoted me. I was simply returning your solicitation. I will not bother again. But you were both rude and pretentious. You should get a prize.

Reaction Score
You quoted me. I was simply returning your solicitation. I will not bother again. But you were both rude and pretentious. You should get a prize.
Mayb rude to you for butting in but not rude to original poster And you would know pretentious

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Mayb rude to you for butting in but not rude to original poster And you would know pretentious
yeah, I'm reasonably embarrassed. I'm not good with names. If this wasn't the BY I would have used initials for both of them, because I struggle with TG's first name. RU fans know who TG is, UConn fans know who CD is. And everyone knows DT!! The head coach of UConn is "Geno". Another of my work arounds.

I got Adia Barnes down pat here in AZ, but for whatever reason, I can't get our star player quite spelled right.

I wish I understood why this is a problem. I spent a lot of years writing reports - with everything spelled correctly.

Reaction Score
yeah, I'm reasonably embarrassed. I'm not good with names. If this wasn't the BY I would have used initials for both of them, because I struggle with TG's first name. RU fans know who TG is, UConn fans know who CD is. And everyone knows DT!! The head coach of UConn is "Geno". Another of my work arounds.

I got Adia Barnes down pat here in AZ, but for whatever reason, I can't get our star player quite spelled right.

I wish I understood why this is a problem. I spent a lot of years writing reports - with everything spelled correctly.
Then I apologize that wasn’t my intent

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom