Chreighton Barrels Thoughts and Observations | The Boneyard

Chreighton Barrels Thoughts and Observations

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
First off, Greg McDermott looks entirely too much like mauconnfan. Sad but true.

I don't know who swiped Sanogo's breakfast bowl of Wheaties, but, never do that again.

I was really uplifted, coming out of the half. We did whatever we needed, to get the game back to even. Then ...

It was interesting to actually see what a game looks like with no refs. ( Hello, first half.) Then, in the first 6 minutes of the second half, they seemed to call every damned thing. I am now confused.

Reaction Score
I don’t see how AJ got the minutes tonight. He was getting beat on D and shot poorly. AJ gets 11 shots and Akok and Hawk never see the floor in the 2nd half. It’s not consistent. AJ had one more shot than Sanogo. This is insane.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I don’t see how AJ got the minutes tonight. He was getting beat on D and shot poorly. AJ gets 11 shots and Akok and Hawk never see the floor in the 2nd half. It’s not consistent. AJ had one more shot than Sanogo. This is insane.
I did not see that Hawkins was a difference maker when he was in the game.

Smarter people than me might disagree with me.

But, I could see why he might have had more bench time if he didn't improve the Huskies outlook.

Reaction Score
Akok is clearly in the dog house cause he sucks in d. Bad. He can punch a shot but gets lost on almost every possession. I was really surprised to see him in the last few games when he got burn. Hawkins and now gaffney need their hands held. Not a bad thing but we need to use kid gloves with them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom