Chol Marial | The Boneyard

Chol Marial

Reaction Score
Just saw the feature, he's at Cheshire Academy. Rail thin but maybe KO could take a drive over.

Reaction Score
I know someone who plays for Cheshire academy and asked him if he was interested in UConn. Sounds like he wants to play for Kentucky or Duke

Reaction Score
I know someone who plays for Cheshire academy and asked him if he was interested in UConn. Sounds like he wants to play for Kentucky or Duke
Of course why wouldn't he. I would like to date supermodels. The tv piece showed him driving and dunking with NO defenders, looked beautiful. In a game like yesterday against Cincy we would be scraping him off the floor. Is he a junior? They talked about him being the number 1 NBA draft pick. Talk is cheap.

Reaction Score
Of course why wouldn't he. I would like to date supermodels. The tv piece showed him driving and dunking with NO defenders, looked beautiful. In a game like yesterday against Cincy we would be scraping him off the floor. Is he a junior? They talked about him being the number 1 NBA draft pick. Talk is cheap.

He's 7'3 with what some say is a 7'8 wingspan and he's very athletic. That doesn't come around often, regardless of how skinny he is.

Reaction Score
Let's just say he isn't going because they are the top teams in the country

pj

Reaction Score
I don't know what you guys are talking about. He's #3 in his class, he can go to any school he wants. Calipari in particular is not turning him down.

Reaction Score
Just saw the feature, he's at Cheshire Academy. Rail thin but maybe KO could take a drive over.

>>“He’s very comfortable at UConn,” said Kehoe. “They have a great tradition of big kids like him. They’ve been very diligent (in his Marial’s recruitment), but not overbearing.”
Added Marial: “I think UConn’s program is really good. This year, they’re OK, but last year they were good. And Coach Ollie is a really good guy.”<<

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
>>“He’s very comfortable at UConn,” said Kehoe. “They have a great tradition of big kids like him. They’ve been very diligent (in his Marial’s recruitment), but not overbearing.”
Added Marial: “I think UConn’s program is really good. This year, they’re OK, but last year they were good. And Coach Ollie is a really good guy.”<<
Apologista. Don't want him.

Reaction Score
No longer has Uconn under his considered offers on ESPN, only has these 5 schools left listed.

Iowa
Florida State
Georgetown
St. John's
West Virginia

Reaction Score
Thing is he can to the schools since he's the 3rd ranked player in his class, and my guess is based on your avatar one of your inhibatora with dating super models is the opposite problem in which you see in Chol

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No longer has Uconn under his considered offers on ESPN, only has these 5 schools left listed.

Iowa
Florida State
Georgetown
St. John's
West Virginia

That's most likely an out of date offer list - ESPN is known for that. No way a 2019 kid is cutting his list already.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score

Iowa
Florida State
Georgetown
St. John's
West Virginia
What? But he wanted to go to Duke or Kentucky.....?? ;)
Get that young man a steak.

Reaction Score
I hate rail thin project tall men That's just me. Give me a rebounder with good hands and footwork.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I hate rail thin project tall men That's just me. Give me a rebounder with good hands and footwork.
He's 100x better than anyone we've had since Ollie took over.

Reaction Score

Iowa
Florida State
Georgetown
St. John's
West Virginia
Espn is typically very unreliable when it comes to recruiting.

Reaction Score

Iowa
Florida State
Georgetown
St. John's
West Virginia

Young padewon, go to 247 (or verbal commits for an aggregate), but always take everything with a grain of salt! They will complain about crystal ball credibility til they're blue in the face. (Caveat: Don't use Blake Harris as an example)

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
"Come to UConn and train like Amida Brimah!"

*Passes*

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads