OT: - Chol Marial (2019 C) Transferred Out of CT | The Boneyard

OT: Chol Marial (2019 C) Transferred Out of CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
According to Verbal Commits (Verbal Commits), Chol Marial is no longer at Cheshire Academy -- he's moved on to the International School in Gilbert, AZ.

Looks like Connecticut residents will be losing out on a unique opportunity to see a top-3 kid in their class play his high school ball in their backyard. Obviously schools like South Kent and STM bring in their share of highly touted prep players, but few if any are ranked as highly as Marial.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Bet he never plays a minute of college hoops.

Reaction Score
jeeze even potential recruits are trying to get as far away from Ollie as possible.

Hope you're proud of this one JMick. Some things are funny some things are shameful. Guessing the only way next year works for you (and many others) is if the go 15-16 and he gets canned, congrats.

My how the mighty have fallen, in this case I mean many of our fans.

Reaction Score
I live in Gilbert Arizona and my children go to school in town. I have never heard of this school before....
Perhaps it's one of those schools like Putnam Science where there are 50 student, 25 of which play ball. Plenty of people in the Putnam area in CT have no idea PSA exists.

Reaction Score
Hope you're proud of this one JMick. Some things are funny some things are shameful. Guessing the only way next year works for you (and many others) is if the go 15-16 and he gets canned, congrats.

My how the mighty have fallen, in this case I mean many of our fans.

K

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This is great news!!! We have zero success getting CT-based players and now he's going to the West Coast where Ollie is from and Chill can kill it. He's as good as ours!!! ;)

Reaction Score
As of last week he was still on a CT AAU team (CBC) even though he had not been playing because of an injury. He seems to be injured quite often. No surprise he is leaving Cheshire Academy though, as he was supposed to enroll at some basketball prep school in Canada even before this year.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
From people I know who go to Cheshire academy. They said chol is going to the highest bidder

This is so dumb. He's going to be an instant millionaire at some point. Why wouldn't he go somewhere to maximize his development in the near term? I mean, go somewhere crap for a couple of shekels? Must have snow handlers.

Reaction Score
This is so dumb. He's going to be an instant millionaire at some point. Why wouldn't he go somewhere to maximize his development in the near term? I mean, go somewhere crap for a couple of shekels? Must have snow handlers.
Why assume only crap programs pay players? All a program needs is buffers. Lots of "good" programs have buffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom