Chloe Pavlech's love for basketball brings her to UConn | The Boneyard

Chloe Pavlech's love for basketball brings her to UConn

Reaction Score
Carl Adamec has a nice article on grad assistant Cloe Pavlech today. Some great quotes from Cloe:

"I used to look at them as the bad guys," Pavlech said. "Now that I'm here I see them as the good guys. A lot of people ask, 'How is it there? How's Coach Geno? How's CD (associate head coach Chris Dailey)? How are the players?' The answer I always give is that it's just different here. I can't really explain it, and I don't think anyone can unless they're in it every day and experiencing it all of the time.

"The way Coach comes across, if you didn't know him, you wouldn't think that he's the nicest guy in the world," Pavlech said. "But he's one of the nicest human beings I have ever met. He's hilarious. He has very witty comments and he and CD are a lot of fun.

Pavlech's love for basketball brings her to UConn

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not explicitly covered in "this" article and entirely only thoroughly covered in my mind-the real back story.
Cloe came to UCONN because she knew how very much I would miss Jasmine!

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Thoughtful article. Thoughtful person. How many times have recruits said essentially this: " The answer I always give is that it's just different here. I can't really explain it, and I don't think anyone can unless they're in it every day and experiencing it all of the time." Keeps you curious, doesn't it?

Reaction Score
I think the article also highlights that these are well spoken, thoughtful young women that can put the competition of the game behind them and come together as human beings rather than "Enemies" .

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not explicitly covered in "this" article and entirely only thoroughly covered in my mind-the real back story.
Almost a straight up trade. Almost. I'd still have held out for an assistant to be named later.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Sounds like you're finally making the adjustment. Not to brag, but I made the adjustment very early on. :D

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Smart, talented woman. Helping the Huskies and helping herself. All best wishes to her.
An Excellent addition to UCONN Women's Basketball
YRMCTQLIZYGGHQS.20150826155035.jpg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
One of the absolute requirements for anyone associated with UConn WBB, players, coaches, trainers, etc. is intelligence. Chloe has that, and then some.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom