Chief's Briefs | The Boneyard

Chief's Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

- Adams played well despite that late game mistake. In fact, he could have had 8-10 additional points if he took shots after he had openings to the lane off the dribble. Needs to play 25-30 minutes per game.
- Nolan is a 8-10 minute back-up center guy and Facey is a forward not a center. He is not big and strong enough and we have a conditioning not a muscle strength coach - so he won't get stronger.
- Enoch has got to play 20 minutes a game starting next game. He is our only true center against strong teams.
- Hamilton is really awful on offense shooting about 24% in his last 87 shots. He needs to move without the ball and dribble much less. His legs are dead and consequentially is front rimming his shot.
- As usual the players and coaches read my posts - Purvis actually shot a left hand layup and missed but he did get to the line as I predicted after last game, but shot his usual 50% FT. Rodney nice try and keep working at it, quite frankly.
- Coach KO - my man you got to work the refs the whole game not after it ends on a no call.
- Coach Miller threw Adams under the bus post game interview when the Bigs gave us zero except Shonn. Time to go bye bye.
- Someone finally scouted our inbounds play which 90% of time ends in bailout pass to half court - Cincy anticipated it and stole the ball and converted into layup.
- Gibbs needs to play off the ball and guys need to look for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom