Chief's Briefs | The Boneyard

Chief's Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

What a wonderful game to be at and celebrate the win afterwards. I am in the camp of those who miss these games - we traded all this for a mediocre football conference - how sad!

Great to see Jim Calhoun there wearing green - he must have had a lot of memories. Let's not over analyze and enjoy the win.

Reaction Score
This is certainly the briefest of Chief's briefs.

Before this, I'm not sure I would have argued that brevity was the soul of Chief. Yet here we are.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This is certainly the briefest of Chief's briefs.

Kinda like Chief's banana hammock.
Cripes. I just made myself ill with that thought.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This Chief's Briefs was just a tease -- don't play just the tip with us!

C

Chief00

Jim Calhoun used to say foul shooting is 90% who you have with the ball at the end if you are protecting the lead. Ollie did a great job of having Gibbs be that guy but the 85% foul shooter missed 3 of 4. But Phil made a key 2.

I would like to see Miller's plus/minus minutes - they were the better team today when he is on the court.

Purvis really needs to work on his left hand - he literally doesn't shoot with his left and I think that creates some offensive fouls or out of control drives.

I thought UConn's defense was overall pretty good - not a big fan of the zone / they play better overall with man.

With the forecast, give the fans credit - a really good crowd.

I wish I better understood where Adams is in the UConn rotation. I believe they need him and should play him cosistently.

But all in all give KO and the team credit- really good win.

Reaction Score
We didn't "trade" anything, you simple fool. UConn, USF, and Cincinati are the only two teams who have not budged in the gutting of the original Big East and the sequelae that followed. The catholic schools broke off themselves. The new conference was the Catholic 7 before the Big East name was bought.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I thought UConn's defense was overall pretty good - not a big fan of the zone / they play better overall with man.

Most shocking statement in the brief. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3