Chief's Briefs - Coming Attractions | The Boneyard

Chief's Briefs - Coming Attractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I got up to practice this week and I will be attending the exhibition game on Saturday. I thought I might have been a little over critical of Gilbert after the last exhibition game - I do like the kid but said what I saw last game. But, as I said then we need to see more before making a meaningful evaluation. So my next Brief's will be focusing on Gilbert and whatever else jumps out at me.

Just keeping everyone posted on what to expect. My write-up may not be until sometime Saturday night since I plan to have some fun after the game. So don't expect it right after the game. Go about your normal or abnormal plans.

Reaction Score
I got up to practice this week and I will be attending the exhibition game on Saturday. I thought I might have been a little over critical of Gilbert after the last exhibition game - I do like the kid but said what I saw last game. But, as I said then we need to see more before making a meaningful evaluation. So my next Brief's will be focusing on Gilbert and whatever else jumps out at me.

Just keeping everyone posted on what to expect. My write-up may not be until sometime Saturday night since I plan to have some fun after the game. So don't expect it right after the game. Go about your normal or abnormal plans.
Gilbert looked fast and pretty in control for game 1....i like that

Reaction Score
When you said you got up to practice, my first thought was that you are on the team and we finally have a true insider. Its early in the morning so it took me a while to remember you have been posting here for years.

C

Chief00

When you said you got up to practice, my first thought was that you are on the team and we finally have a true insider. Its early in the morning so it took me a while to remember you have been posting here for years.

I never label myself based on who I know - others do that.

Reaction Score

Sounds good, I will be waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog