Chief partying in Vegas this weekend? | The Boneyard

Chief partying in Vegas this weekend?

Reaction Score
Resized_Screenshot_20180421-213905001_7231.jpeg

Reaction Score
They're playing in a Derek Jeter charity golf tournament. A friend of mine works the event. They play at Shadow Creek Golf Club out in the Vegas area. I helped run a similar event for Ray Allen down in Miami in December. Didn't see any other UConn guys though I did chat it up with Gary Sheffield when driving him out to his starting hole.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I was going to get ahead of things and say “don’t give him any ideas” but looks like it’s been squashed.

Reaction Score
They're playing in a Derek Jeter charity golf tournament. A friend of mine works the event. They play at Shadow Creek Golf Club out in the Vegas area. I helped run a similar event for Ray Allen down in Miami in December. Didn't see any other UConn guys though I did chat it up with Gary Sheffield when driving him out to his starting hole.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was going to get ahead of things and say “don’t give him any ideas” but looks like it’s been squashed.
You could never get ahead of Chief. He zoned into this thread like a bee to pollen.

Now when Jerome is mentioned it’s like a fly to dot. JK Chief.

Reaction Score
#realinsider

Lol Derek Jeter can’t book a golf course that isn’t in North Las Vegas?

Reaction Score
@BNich How was Sheffield? Guy gets lost in the shuffle but an all time great hitter.
He literally told me he was still drunk/hungover from partying the night before. He got off the plane from Tampa, straight to the golf course at 8:30 a.m. (we got there at 5 a.m.) and we went straight to his starting hole. I asked him about what he's been up to among some other things. He said hello to a beautiful female on our drive out, I could tell he was feeling pretty good. To top it off, they handed him a flute a champagne when he got to the tee! He told me he probably would have been married and divorced about 7 times over had he never gotten out of Miami lol. Seems like a pretty chill guy. He's a lot shorter than I thought he was and has definitely filled out some more since his playing days. Ray looks skinny in person. For the Yankee fans out there, Posada and Tino were in attendance as well among a slew of former NBA, NFL and entertainment personalities. It was a cool event and a lot of fun to be a part of.

Reaction Score

If any of you folks frequent the PGA show here in Florida every January, you would have seen this live statue at the PGA Show this year. It's amazing how much you can't tell he's alive until he moves. Pretty cool stuff!

Reaction Score
You find these kinds of "statues" all over the main city squares of Europe. Really tough to stand so still, not show breathing movements or any others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom