Chief’s Briefs- CCSU Edition | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs- CCSU Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Games like this we need to win by 40+ and that’s what we did. What’s not to like? Sanogo Wow! Quite frankly, UConn has an inside/outside thing going and sometimes it will be just an inside/inside deal.

Chief thought Sanogo, Martin and Cole played very well and everyone did their jobs. Our shooting percentage was good and we were creating turnovers not making them.

I also love Jackson. He’s really improved his foul shooting with a lot of work this summer. Andre is a scary guy getting the rebound and bringing the ball down with his athletic ability and great passing vision. He is also an amazing defensive match up at multiple positions.

Sanogo also showed hard work pays off. Great position, use of the body and velvet soft touch. Chief also detected he has cleaned up some fouling tendencies.

At least against CCSU, I thought the team played together and moved the ball well. I don’t see Cole as a penetrator or push guy while he’s in there but he is a calming influence.

Chief was impressed that Martin used his body better to finish inside. He also looked comfortable shooting.

Tyler also look like a guy in year 2 of ACL recovery. I still like Gaffney and expect him to have some good games this year.

Chief thought that the PG from Philly showed a few signs that he had the push mindset, something that we need, but he made many freshman mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104