Chicago led Seattle by 21-7 after one and ... | The Boneyard

Chicago led Seattle by 21-7 after one and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was watching that game. The Sky collapsed and lost the lead in the second quarter.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Like I said, impossible to handicap games this year.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
LA killed Minny in Staples
Minny returned the favor at home
Now, we're back in LA

LA by 20+ near the end of the 3rd

Wowsa!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Phoenix over the Libs, today in Phoenix. I was in the 2nd row, across from the NY bench, directly looking down the baseline. Cool view.

Let me put it this way - "no blood - no foul" - or at least that's how it looks. Also, so many fouls from close-up looked like they could technically go either way. One of the Mercury was called fouling Katie Smith - but I clearly saw Smith just push the Mercury player's head out of the way before the call.

Houston played well at times - when she is on, wow, when she isn't or tries to do to much, meh. Quite inconsistent. If folks on this board like to say the same about Bonner (I'm reserving judgement), I will say she was "on" tonight. Griner and DT both OK, Dupree quite good, on the NY side Cappie didn't have her best game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Chicago may have been without Big Syl but Seattle is playing without Bird and LJ. Chicago played poorly.

Diana's shooting was off but she was terrific in other aspects of the game. She controlled tempo, dished out 10 assists (w/ zero turnovers) and ran the team to perfection.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Chicago may have been without Big Syl but Seattle is playing without Bird and LJ. Chicago played poorly.

Diana's shooting was off but she was terrific in other aspects of the game. She controlled tempo, dished out 10 assists (w/ zero turnovers) and ran the team to perfection.
Seattle is missing 2 HOFers who are still at/near the top of their games. That's probably the team impacted most by injuries, though Asjha out for the season and Kara and Renee out for a while are big losses too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya and the Minnies were routed in LA for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Not good.

Maya shot 2-11 for 7 points and finished -30 in what may have been a career low point.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I was watching that game. The Sky collapsed and lost the lead in the second quarter.

Seattle started to double down hard on Elena and Prince in the second effectively shutting them down, and as such the offense was gone for the most part. There was a lot of one and done early in the shot clock for the Sky as well, which was frustrating to watch. Seattle appears to have righted their ship without their big names and played some good offensive and stifling defense. Strickland had a good game and Tina Thompson is simply a beast. Along with the good guard play, if you are a Seattle fan likely you really enjoyed that game.

Reaction Score
as a storm fan loved this game but boy do we need to stop spotting teams 20 point leads every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom