Chelsey Lee | The Boneyard

Chelsey Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Didn't Lee have an extra year of eligibility at Rutgers after a shoulder injury?

I was thinking she would have been a red shirt senior this year but she I don't see her on their roster.

Maybe the Scarlet Knight fan's can answer.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
She played her red-shirt year last year. She was in the class of 2008.

She is now playing overseas in Spain.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
She played her red-shirt year last year. She was in the class of 2008.

She is now playing overseas in Spain.

Thanks, I wasn't sure.

Reaction Score
I remember when Chelsey Lee chose Rutgers over UConn. as her final decision. At the time, I felt she was misled. She made the comment ," I hope that I am making the right decision?" When I saw her playing for Rutgers, I felt that her height & playing ability was never utilized properly. It was as if she became lost in playing the game & her under- developed talent was never brought to full development & wasted. Now her college playing is over & she is gone. How sad! ' Only the Best for Chelsey.' A girl with a great personality.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Chelsey was the only one from that 2008 group that had a good attitude, and I think for her sophomore and junior campaigns probably performed as well as possible given the absolute dis function of those teams. Sadly, she was poised to be real leader her senior year and had the injury, and her final season she was a shadow of what she had been, before injuring herself again. Appeared in 24 games, averaging about 20 minutes, while she played in every game and averaged almost 30 minutes her junior season.

Vivian's system has always been guard oriented, but Chelsey always seemed happy, at least prior to her injury. Only one from that class, as I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom