Cheerleading Uniform Logo | The Boneyard

Cheerleading Uniform Logo

Reaction Score
Have the cheerleaders had the old Husky on their uniform the whole season? Is it a hint at a change back or just a one-off?

Reaction Score
This was "Throwback" night. We had the old Husky mascot costume as well.

The team didn't wear their throwback uniforms because Hurley is superstitious. We lost to St. John's wearing the throwbacks and haven't seen 'em since.

Reaction Score

The team didn't wear their throwback uniforms because Hurley is superstitious. We lost to St. John's wearing the throwbacks and haven't seen 'em since.
thanks, I was watching with it muted and didn't notice the mascot either.

Reaction Score

I guess a lot of UConn throwbacks are cursed. The mid 90’s throwbacks we wore during the 05-06 season are officially cursed because thats what we wore in the George Mason game. Thats really unfortunate because those are some of the best uniforms we ever had. Now, I guess Hurley hates the “Connecticut” throwbacks we wore last season.

Reaction Score
Lol! I always find it funny when a coach believes in a jinx more than his teams ability. Just where the throwbacks against a team you know you can beat and jinx is broken.

Reaction Score
Lol! I always find it funny when a coach believes in a jinx more than his teams ability. Just where the throwbacks against a team you know you can beat and jinx is broken.
Yeah this would have been a great night to wear the throwbacks for that reason.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
F99B0C45-2B6A-4FD9-B021-E5B00ED5011A.jpeg
Have the cheerleaders had the old Husky on their uniform the whole season? Is it a hint at a change back or just a one-off?
I was taking this shot because the Georgetown big under the hoop was standing flat footed and could almost put ball on rim…. But hey here is tonight’s cheerleader uniforms :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom