Check out this awesome video my friend made of our tailgate | The Boneyard

Check out this awesome video my friend made of our tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Agree with Dooley. We need to see more of CT's finest. The video, with its 70's coloring, looked like a squidfest. Clearly you are still students given the Busch and Keystone Light. I used to drink Busch all the time.

Reaction Score
Agree with Dooley. We need to see more of CT's finest. The video, with its 70's coloring, looked like a squidfest. Clearly you are still students given the Busch and Keystone Light. I used to drink Busch all the time.

Sadly no man graduated in 2012 and with that we went from Natty to Keystone BOOM!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Sadly no man graduated in 2012 and with that we went from Natty to Keystone BOOM!
My apologies on my faulty investigative skills. I'm a Bud Light guy myself, but figured if you'd graduated I'd some craft beers mixed in.

Reaction Score
Aren't you the guy who posted the dating ad on here over the summer? Is one of those Mrs. Boneyard.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Aren't you the guy who posted the dating ad on here over the summer? Is one of those Mrs. Boneyard.
Well that would explain the absence of woman in the video.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
After watching the first episode, I'd say the prospect for more women in the sequel are not good.

A guy posts a video of his tailgate and the loons here are instantly disappointed that it isn't the shower scene from Porky's....

Welcome to the Boneyard.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
A guy posts a video of his tailgate and the loons here are instantly disappointed that it isn't the shower scene from Porky's....

Welcome to the Boneyard.

Such a great scene. Not sure who the adult was that got my 13 year old self in to that movie but I thank them.

Reaction Score
Do you remember in the 80's when channel 20 had a series of movies they ran uncut at night? Porky's was one of them. That was awesome.

Reaction Score
Did you arrive in the 2nd quarter of the game after that loooong walk to the stadium?

Reaction Score
Nice job. Would love to see more college girls in the next video though. Wait...who said that????
I could post a video of the girls at my next tailgate. But the people at my tailgate will be from 30 to 50 years older. Most were college girls at one time.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
After watching the first episode, I'd say the prospect for more women in the sequel are not good.

Welcome to the Boneyard.

It begs the question....if you had a tailgate with young attractive women...would you actually post it on the boneyard only to risk your friends becoming Jimmy Serrano's avatar?

Reaction Score
Now I finally understand how Kanye West even thinks he can run for presidency.

Reaction Score
I like the quality of the video, the music, the festive atmosphere. Could use an Octoberfest sighting or two, some brats and burgers, and some ladies doing the dancing. Nice job. DD chugging was a unique touch.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

Welcome to the Boneyard.

<Googles shower scene from porky's>

Reaction Score
Do you remember in the 80's when channel 20 had a series of movies they ran uncut at night? Porky's was one of them. That was awesome.

I remember they did that with Animal House. They aired it at 8 PM with normal commercial breaks, but uncut otherwise. Not surprisingly, they got complaints.

A few months later, they ran Breakfast Club in the same time slot and edited the heck out of it, basically making it unwatchable. Anything remotely offensive was cut or sanitized. For example, "Eat my shorts" was changed to "Eat my socks."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom