Cheap Tickets for MSG 2K Classic | The Boneyard

Cheap Tickets for MSG 2K Classic

Reaction Score
Anyone have advice on when/where to purchase the cheapest tickets for this event.

I've gone the past 3 seasons but can't remember how I went about buying tickets. Don't the universities sell them on their sites for cheap at some point?

Any and all help is appreciated, thanks

Reaction Score
I wouldn't worry to much about these games. Don't see it being that hot of ticket. Also watch out if your looking to go Friday. If we lose to Cuse Thursday we would play at 4:30 on Friday.

Also I would expect UConn to start selling tickets sometime this month. First shot would got to donors/season ticket holders, then whats left goes to the public.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't worry to much about these games. Don't see it being that hot of ticket. Also watch out if your looking to go Friday. If we lose to Cuse Thursday we would play at 4:30 on Friday.

Also I would expect UConn to start selling tickets sometime this month. First shot would got to donors/season ticket holders, then whats left goes to the public.

Gotcha, thanks

Reaction Score
Look when it gets closer to the event and people that hold the tickets just to resell start getting desperate.

Reaction Score
Look when it gets closer to the event and people that hold the tickets just to resell start getting desperate.

Usually not a risk taker with tix, especially Uconn MSG tix. Just like to get the deed done and not have to worry about it.

Bought some off ticketmaster, have met my cousin who lives in NYC for the past 4 years for this game. Levels out the cost being able to stay at his place.

Section 211 midway up for the 11/16 games. Let's get us a W

Reaction Score
Usually not a risk taker with tix, especially Uconn MSG tix. Just like to get the deed done and not have to worry about it.

Bought some off ticketmaster, have met my cousin who lives in NYC for the past 4 years for this game. Levels out the cost being able to stay at his place.

Section 211 midway up for the 11/16 games. Let's get us a W
How much?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom