Chattanooga replay... | The Boneyard

Chattanooga replay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
...is taking longer to appear than previous games on youtube (and don't tell me about espn3, as it doesn't play nicely with my carrier). Any help?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I don't know if was just me, or if others felt the same. I watched the game live, and found it hard to do so. This game was a little boring. Chatty was not really an opponent that anyone thought UConn would lose to. It was more like an organized scrimmage. My excitement needle for this game never moved. It would have been more exciting if Crystal had played. She's quickly becoming a fan favorite. There was never any doubt as to the outcome of this game. :confused:

HGN

Reaction Score
I was wondering where it was , and when it was going to be showing up. If at all.

Thanks guys.

Reaction Score
I've had the homepage of http://uconnhuskygames.com/ bookmarked since I first heard of it.
Since I'm outside the US, it's the only way I can watch the games (outside of a VPN or maybe a Slingbox) so I check there regularly during the season.
I don't expect that site's operators to post on this forum each time they add a new WBB game to their catalog.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
If said replay is topical. I would welcome the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom