Chatroom? | The Boneyard

Chatroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes? No? When?

Would probably prevent some of the more pointless threads being created, if we had someone to just hang out and spam away.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Pretty sure there was talk of it happening eventually. A lot going on with establishing the new site and what not though so I don't know how far away it is or how far down the list it is.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
6:34 tonight. Maybe 6:35 pm.

Pretty sure there was talk of it happening eventually. A lot going on with establishing the new site and what not though so I don't know how far away it is or how far down the list it is.

Reaction Score
The theme installed is the Facebook theme. I am trying to find one that makes the chartroom bigger.

Even better. Tom - one thing I've seen some chat rooms have is that if you type their full username or @username that the message becomes bold or a different color, etc. This would be incredible if you could implement it, but I'm not sure what you can with this system. Also - if you could make a more drastic shift between the color of your own posts versus the others - that would be awesome too.

Menial things really...but a chatroom we all can access is simply amazing and I can't say enough about how you're shaping up this message board!

Reaction Score
Really love what has been done with the board and looking forward to chat room,ability to
have someone contact you or visa versa. Excellent work,bravo,looking forward to utilizing all of the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom