Chat with Champions | The Boneyard

Chat with Champions

Reaction Score
if anyone comes across the video of the Chat that Gottlieb moderated with Geno A and Steve Kerr before the Cal game, please post a link. I did a quick search but could not find it. Thanks.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Here's a taste.

Life lessons and X's and O's from Steve Kerr, Geno Auriemma in discussion at Cal

Warriors' Steve Kerr and UConn's Geno Auriemma trade insights and quips at Cal fundraiser

"Success has to be redefined. You have to look at it like, 'I'm doing everything I can to put my team in the best position to win and whatever happens after that, I've got to live with it.' In the back of my mind, I'm really thinking, 'What, you are going to criticize me? I have 11 national championships.'"

Reaction Score
So is the full video being held "hostage" by some PAC-12 thing like the Game video was? (kidding of course):);):D

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So is the full video being held "hostage" by some PAC-12 thing like the Game video was? (kidding of course):);):D

People paid large $$ to see the event live. They are not going to release it free, at least not for a certain time period.

Reaction Score
People paid large $$ to see the event live. They are not going to release it free, at least not for a certain time period.
so you completely missed the ("kidding of course") note and smiley faces?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
so you completely missed the ("kidding of course") note and smiley faces?

Oh boy, I did. :oops: However, in my defense, there was a push by some on the BY when the event occurred to get some magical free streaming copy so I guess I just reacted instinctively.

Reaction Score
Oh boy, I did. :oops: However, in my defense, there was a push by some on the BY when the event occurred to get some magical free streaming copy so I guess I just reacted instinctively.
All good eebmg... However, there have been a few snippets released in the last day (or so), that appear to be "official" footage, each about 1 min or less... and the 3+ minute one that appears to be from someone's cell phone. Maybe the full thing will be released in a week??? who knows.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom